Wednesday, February 22, 2023

A Strange Noise at 3 am!

 This morning I was practicing the same piece of music at 2 am in the soundproof music ( corner) room upstairs.  At 3 am or so, a loud bang was heard outside the closed window. It scared the hell out of me ... in the still of the night!


I ensured first it was not from the violin. Then I verified all windows and doors to the exterior were closed. Having watched enough X files and reading about aliens in balloons made me beat a hasty retreat to the safety of bed 😳

I narrated the events to the good wife at lunch. Her only comment was someone most likely threw a stone at me. But it must have missed me, and got the wall instead 🙄!

So I investigated in the afternoon by going to the rooftop. No aliens! No balloons! A piece of the concrete from the roof had fallen down!

They say music can be powerful! But looks like music can crack roofs too 😁😆

  





No comments:

Post a Comment